Initial Hygiene Philippines leads the industry in the development of more innovative, sustainable products and solutions. Exclusive, quality products and consumables that are unique to Initial. Hygiene Products are made available by Initial Hygiene Philippines to help combat disease causing bacteria and viruses.
Initial Multi Surface Sanitizer effectively sanitizes any type of surfaces especially high risk areas eg. elevator buttons, door handles, garbage area, table tops, telephone sets, hand phone, toilet area, sinks, storage areas and etc.
Features & Benefits:
- Improved formulation that effectively kills a wide range of harmful germs and provides defense against bacteria, viruses and fungi
- Suitable to be used on many types of surfaces as well
- Clear colorless liquid with mild odor
- Spray adequate amount of sanitizer onto the surface and wipe it with a clean cloth/ tissue
- For Electrical Equipment (Computer, Mobile phone, etc.) Spray adequate amount of sanitizer onto a clean cloth/ tissue & wipe it with the surface
- Pre cleaning is advised before the application of sanitizer
Disclaimer: Image is for illustration purposes, actual product may differ from those shown in website
Initial Disinfection Mat is a very simple form of biosecurity that helps prevent the potential spread of disease especially in this time of pandemic. It is an important component of infection control in the prevention of mechanical transmission of bacterial pathogens on footwear worn by personnel.
Features & Benefits:
- Minimize microbial load brought into the premises through footwear.
- Minimize the distribution of pathogens by movement of personnel throughout the entire facility
- Should not be relied upon as the only method of controlling infectious pathogens
- For an effective program, footwear should be cleaned prior to sanitization to remove any dirt on the bottom or sides of the footwear.
- Acquire Initial Hygiene Disinfection Mats Program for maximum pathogen reduction on footwear exposed outside premises.
Instill good hand hygiene habits in your workforce to reduce the risks of cross contamination and lowered productivity.